Blinking red signal light:
This has something to do with the SIM card. Always try popping it out, wiping it down gently, and reinserting in the camera. Make sure the SIM card is seated properly and clicked into place. Sometimes it helps to use a coin to push it in all the way if you can't get it with your fingers.
*Verizon SIM cards with a blinking red signal bar- may need manual activation. If you are positive the SIM card is installed correctly and the issue persists, please Submit a Support Request Here
Solid red signal light:
This usually has something to do with the antenna or location. Unscrew and replace the antenna to be sure the connection is secure, including the gold antenna port on the camera- this should not be loose, and you should not hear any clicking when you tighten the antenna. If you see that there is an issue with your antenna port, this will likely result in a repair; please Submit a Support Request Here
Signal issues pertaining to a location are truly trial and error. You can View Coverage Maps Here
Hard reset on camera can help too:
For the Gen 1 REVEAL:
1. Place the camera in set-up mode
2, Click the menu button on the camera
3. Go over to the other and click it
4. Scroll down and click Reset.
5. The camera will reboot.
For ALL other models:
To do this you will need a paperclip so bring one with you!
1. Put the camera in Setup mode
2. Press the Reset button on the bottom of the camera (inside the door)
3. Hold for 10 seconds, then release
4. Camera will power off and reboot.
5. You can then turn the camera off and then back to set up to connect.