Here are the steps to try and fix your concern:
- Be sure to charge your battery fully.
- remove the end cap
- Attach the USB cord to the Tactacam then attach the other end into the included wall charger.
- Now plug the wall adapter into a 110-120v wall outlet.
- Check to see if your battery is seated correctly.
- Apply forward pressure until you feel the spring-loaded terminals.
- Apply the end cap and try to power on your Tactacam.
- When pressing the One-Touch power button, be sure you press firm enough to feel a click.
If none of these are working for you, let's test the battery. Please remove the battery and proceed to plug the camera in to a power source via the provided charging cord and wall adapter. With the battery ejected, attempt to turn the camera on and take a test video. If it does not turn on for you being powered by the USB charger or have a red light on the battery indicator, please contact customer service. If it does turn on for you being powered this way, then it is likely you have a bad battery and will need a new one. If you have proof of purchase and are still under your one year warranty, please contact customer service and they will get you a new battery on it's way to you. Otherwise, below is the link to a new battery purchase on our website.
Article is closed for comments.