Yes, the Solo Xtreme can fit in the mounts you currently have including the FTS. They will also fit with the new 6.0 mounts with the extra rubber inserts available with the mounts.
Articles in this section
- Video: Getting Started with the Solo Xtreme
- Video: Control Settings on Solo Xtreme via the Tactacam Connect App
- Video: Mounting Options for the Solo Xtreme
- Video: Wide Angle Attachment for the Solo Xtreme
- Tactacam Solo Xtreme: What's New
- What is the Max Zoom on the Solo Xtreme?
- Is the Solo Xtreme Waterproof?
- What SD card do I need for my Solo Xtreme
- Can I use my older batteries for the Solo Xtreme?
- Will my remote work on the Solo Xtreme
Article is closed for comments.