FTS Tips for Optimum Performance
FTS Optimal use Requirements:
- 3.5 to 4.5 inches of eye relief is required to achieve optimal video with FTS.
- Shorter eye relief like crossbow scopes may cause the video to look shadowed around the edges.
Selecting the right scope for FTS:
- Not all high end scopes are created equal
- Select a scope that has an eye relief of 3.5 to 4.5 inches
- Good glass does help but eye relief is key
FTS Tips for best video:
- The better the glass the better the video.
- When zooming a scope the eye relief is reduced, so if you are getting shadowed edges in your video try the following:
- Reduce the magnification of the scope.
- Realign the FTS to your scope.
- Try a scope with an eye relief of 3.5 to 4.5 inches.