If you are not receiving HD videos in your app there may be a couple of reasons why.
HD videos fail to send due to:
- Lack of signal
- The selected photo was deleted from the SD card
- Using an SD card that is not recommended
- Send type is set to once/12 or once/24 hours
- Failed payment
- If all of the settings above are correct and you are not receiving videos please see if the IMEI/ICCID does not correctly match (Wrong SIM card in the camera).
- Connect to your camera's Wi-Fi to find the IMEI/ICCID (instructions below) and make sure that the SIM card matches the ICCID. If they do not, please email email@example.com or call (218)282-5650
- The REVEAL Gen 1 model does not support HD Video Send.
How to find IMEI/ICCID via WIFI:
- Turn the camera to SETUP. The WIFI indicator light should be blinking blue
- NOTE: If your WIFI indicator light does not turn on at all, you have a bad SD card. Please change it and try again.
- Open your phone WIFI settings and select the REVEAL_**** network
- NOTE: your phone will tell you connected without internet (that is okay)
- Once connected, your REVEAL WIFI indicator light will be solid blue
- Open your REVEAL app, click the Account Icon, and then click "Connect to REVEAL Wifi"
- Follow the prompts, selecting enable and continue as needed.