If your camera is not picking up a signal/states “No SIM” please try the following:
- Verify your camera is registered and active in your app (not deactivated or suspended)
- Turn your camera to Setup,
- Pop out the SIM card
- Pop out the SD card
- Turn camera off
- Wipe down the SIM card to remove any dirt or debris (pencil eraser works great); reinstall in camera, be sure it clicks into place all the way
- Reinstall the SD card; Be sure it clicks into place all the way
- If you see that there is an issue with your antenna port please let me know.
- Do a hard reset (Provided are the steps below)
For the Gen 1 REVEAL:
- Place camera in SETUP mode
- Click the menu button on the camera
- Go over to the other and click it
- Scroll down and click Reset.
- The camera will reboot.