If your SK/XB camera's firmware ends in d403, you DO NOT need to update your firmware.
The current Firmware for the 2021 XB/SK ends in BA07 or BB09.
If you are having an issue with your date or time on your SK or XB, you can do a firmware update to correct the issue. This will add the firmware ending in d403 to your camera.
Make a note of any settings, as doing the firmware update will default back to factory settings.
Click on the link below and download the file.
- Drag the file and place it on an SD card compatible with your REVEAL camera. DO NOT put the file in a folder.
- The File will not open with any application; it can only be read by the Reveal camera.
- Put the SD card with the file in the REVEAL camera.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have recently replaced your batteries (the device cannot lose power during this process)
- To initiate the update, begin with the camera on ‘Off’.
- Press and hold the TEST button.
- While continuing to hold the Test button, slide the Mode slider on the left to ‘SETUP’.
- The status light will flash until it reboots. Once the status light starts blinking rapidly, you may let go of the TEST button.
- After it reboots, your update is finished.
To verify the firmware update you can connect to the REVEAL SK or XB wifi via the app.
- Open the app and go to the account icon.
- Click Connect to REVEAL wifi
- Turn the camera into setup mode
- Follow prompts to connect to wifi
Once connected the firmware will display on the screen and end in d403.