Instructions for B308 Reveal X Update:
- Please download the files attached below.
- Once you’ve downloaded these files, you will follow the instructions below.
- Download the SPHOST.BRN and SPHOST.CFG files and place them on an SD card compatible with your REVEAL camera. DO NOT put the files in a folder.
- Make sure the file names (SPHOST.BRN and SPHOST.CFG) have not changed. The Files will not open with any application, they can only be read by the Reveal camera.
- Put the SD card with the (SPHOST.BRN and SPHOST.CFG) files in the REVEAL camera.
- When you start the update DO NOT power off your camera. The update can take 5 min… when the update is finished your Reveal camera will power off and then restart.
💥IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have recently replaced your batteries (it is important the device does not lose power during this process)💥
- To initiate the update, begin with the camera on ‘Off’.
- Press and hold the TEST button.
- While continuing to hold the Test button, slide the Mode slider on the left to ‘SETUP’.
- The status light will flash until it reboots. Once the status light starts blinking, you may let go of the TEST button.
- After it reboots, your update is finished.