Can I switch from a Yearly to a Monthly Plan?
Yes, you can switch from a yearly to a monthly plan! You can now also, have both yearly and monthly cameras under one account, but it must be under the same subscription type of pro, intermediate, or starter. For example, if you had the Pro plan you cannot have cameras on a Pro Yearly plan and a Starter Monthly plan the cameras would have to be Pro Yearly and Pro Monthly.
To switch from a Yearly plan to a Monthly plan you will first need to delete the cameras from your account and then follow the steps below:
1. On the home page of the app select the lines in the upper left-hand corner
2. Click on the + Add New Camera Tab
3. Since you are downgrading from yearly to monthly you will select the monthly plan
4. Select the camera model
5. Follow the on-screen prompts and select continue
6. Scan the QR code located on the inside of the camera door
7. Once scanned, camera activation may take up to several minutes before it locks onto a signal
8. After your camera has locked onto a signal press the test button to take a test photo to ensure that the camera is taking and sending photos accordingly.
If you have any questions please send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be more than happy to assist you.