If your 5.0 is stuck in record mode (blinking green light around the power button), please follow the instructions below:
1. Make sure the camera battery is fully charged
2. Pull the battery and pop the SD card out
4. Put the battery back in and turn your Tactacam on (leaving the SD card out).
5. Turn on your Tactacam's wifi and connect to your smartphone or tablet
6. Put the SD card back in the camera and open your Tactacam Wi-fi app
7. Perform the software update in the app (it is very important that you have a full battery and your Tactacam doesn't lose power during this update).
8. Once the update is finished, your Tactacam will power off, and work as it normally would.
Please comment below or email email@example.com if these steps don't fix the issue and we can troubleshoot further.