Thank you for reaching out! Usually the camera will sync up with the server and report the correct date and time but if it doesn't do this correctly, you can do a simple hard reset on the camera.
To do this you will need a paperclip so bring one with you!
1. Put the camera in Setup mode
2. Press the Reset button on the bottom of the camera (inside the door)
3. Hold for 10 seconds, then release
4. Camera will power off and reboot.
5. Allow enough time for the camera to check in with the server and then make sure pictures are coming through with the correct date and time.
Please let us know if you have any questions after the hard camera reset and we will be happy to help!