Here are the instructions to pair your Android phone to the Reveal X/XB/SK. Please read these instructions fully, and let us know if you have any problems. Thank you!
- Turn your camera to Setup mode
- The Wi-Fi indicator light will be blinking blue
Connect to the Reveal network in your phone WIFI settings
- It will check the quality of your internet connection, then will say “Connected without internet”
- Your WIFI indicator light will now be solid blue
Next, open your Reveal app and click the person icon at the bottom of the screen
Your Subscription will say “Not active” and that is normal. Your subscription will reload once you disconnect from the camera WIFI.
- NOTE: At the top of the screen, there will be a red bar that says “Experiencing poor or no internet connectivity. If you are connecting your camera tap the Profile icon” This is normal.
Press “Connect to Reveal X/SK WiFi"
View live preview
- Apply camera settings
- Format SD card
IF PERMISSIONS WERE GIVEN WHEN APP FIRST INSTALLED WILL SKIP ABOVE PICTURE AND GO STRAIGHT TO PHOTO BELOW