We recently made some changes to our app, specifically in the "Camera" section.
As you can see below, some of the camera locations are green, and some are red.
- If you have a RED camera location, that is alerting you that a camera registered to that location needs to be checked.
- Click the location to expand the cameras, and you will see where the alert is coming from.
- For example: Below, you see the location "BethX" is red, so I expanded it to get more information.
- On the far right, the clock icon which indicates last camera check in, is Red and tells me it has been 1 month since the last check in.
- I also can see the battery life at the time of last check in was only 30%, so I know the camera is dead and I need to change the batteries.
- You will be alerted for the following reasons:
- Battery life less than 20%
- No Signal
- Full SD card (you can ignore this if you have SD Loop on)
- 24 hours since camera check in