When you are stuck on the Name/Location screen when registering your camera, this means the camera is unable to complete the registration process because the payment method on file is failing. Please contact your bank or update the card on file. If you have had too many failed attempts it is possible our payment system has put a block on your card and you will be required to wait up to 24 hours to activate your camera.
Here is how you can change your card in the Web Portal:
1. Press the person icon at the bottom of the app home screen
2. Click on My Reveal
3. Log in to account.revealcellcam.com (the new web portal) log in with the same email and password as the app
4. Click the 3 green lines in the upper right hand corner
5. Click "Account"
6. Scroll down to Subscription
7. Under Payment method Select "Update"
8. Select "Add new card"