Here is some information about our Data Plans for the Reveal Trail Camera Line
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Straight Talk, etc. Your cell phone plan is not needed and will not be affected by the Tactacam Reveal camera.
- All cameras will be assigned to the plan chosen for the 1st camera registered
- If you want a different plan for some of your cameras you can make two separate accounts under different email addresses.
- Overage Protection: If you choose the Starter or Intermediate Plans (monthly or yearly) you will have the option to turn on Overage Protection. This will cost an additional $5 for every 250 pictures received through the app.
- Photo pooling: If you choose the Starter or Intermediate Plans, the photo count will be combined and shared between all active cameras. For example, if you have 3 cameras on the Intermediate plan, you will receive a total of 1500 pictures sent to the app.
- Cell Phone Carrier vs. Camera Carrier: The carrier you choose (Verizon or AT&T) does not need to match your cell phone carrier. Just make sure you choose the carrier that has be best signal coverage in the area you will be keeping the camera.
- Here is the link to our Data Plans and Coverage Map https://www.revealcellcam.com/data-plans/