Tactacam 5.0 Software update install instructions:
- Charge your Tactacam battery fully, do not remove the battery during the update.
- Erase ALL files off your SD card.
- Download the Tactacam 5.0 Software update to your computer.
- Click on this link to download the update to your computer. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ag04k10pcas2gl/Tactacam50.BRN?dl=0
- Click on and drag the Tactacm50.brn file on to your SD card
- Replace the back cap and power on your camera (Camera starts recording)
- Push the record button to pause the camera. The green record light around the power button will stop blinking and become solid.
- With the camera in pause mode proceed to push the mode button to start the update. You will see the WiFi light turn on immediately after pushing the mode button. This indicates that the update is installing.
- The camera will power off when the update is finished. This can take 3 to 4 min.
- Do not pull out the battery until the Tactacam itself shuts off
- We recommend reformatting your sd card this will erase everything off it and make it like new.
- You are finished.
There is the option to do the Software update in the Tactacam App. settings under Firmware update.
After you finish your software update you will want to go to your Tactacam app and remove your Tactacam by hitting the red minus sign, once you confirm it is removed you can add new camera.