- Download and place the formatRF_for_HD61.txt file on the SD card of a Tactacam 5.0 camera. You wont see any info in the file but make sure the name of the file hasn't changed. formatRF_for_HD61.txt (Download Link)
- Power on the remote (The camera will power on if it has been synced)
- You will need to pause the camera and remote to begin the disconnect process.
- With the camera and remote paused, place one finger on the camera mode button and one on the camera Power/record button. Within 2 seconds: Push and hold the mode button, then push and release the power / record button once while holding the mode button. You will see the remote connection number go to 0. NOTE:(If you don’t push the power record button within 2 sec the cameras Wi-Fi will turn on.)
- Remove the formatRF_for_HD61.txt file from your SD card and your ready to go.
To connect your 5.0 cameras to your 5.0 remote (Click here)