When connecting to your App via WiFi for the first time, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the Tactacam WiFi App from your phone's app store.
2. Power your Tactacam on. (light around power button will be flashing green)
3. Place your Tactacam into Pause Mode by pressing the power button one time. To ensure that it is in pause mode there will be a solid green light around the power button.
4. Once in pause mode, press and hold the Mode button located below the power button for 4 seconds. This will turn the WiFi on your Tactacam on. You will see a flashing blue light above your power button and below your battery indicator. This is your WiFi indicator light.
5. With the WiFi light flashing, proceed in to the Settings -> WiFi Settings on your smart phone or smart device that you have your Tactacam App on, and select the Tactacam's Wifi network. It will be labeled 'Tactacam.'
6. Once you have chosen to connect to the Tactacam's Wifi you may then proceed into the Tactacam WiFi App and select 'Add New Camera.' You should then be able to see live footage of what your Tactacam is seeing and have access to all features of the app.