Viewing Weather and Tagging Statistics:
You can now access weather statistics for your cameras and/or photos. The statistics are updated in real-time, reflecting the weather conditions when each photo is taken. This means you'll be able to view up-to-date weather information associated with your photos, providing valuable insights for your outdoor activities so long as the zip code is entered for each camera.
How do I add a Zip Code when Adding a New Camera?
- When adding a new camera, you will be prompted to enter the zip code once you've completed adding the camera to the app.
How can I set the Zip Code for Current Cameras?
- For cameras already added, you will be prompted to set the zip code before accessing weather statistics. This prompt usually appears when selecting the camera from the camera list. Once you have set the zip code, weather data will appear on NEW photos.
Can I update the zip code at any time?
- You can update the zip code at any time by navigating to the "Change Camera Details" tab
Following these steps and ensuring the correct zip code is set for each camera, you can conveniently access and observe the weather statistics associated with their captured images.
To access the Statistics feature on the home page, follow these steps:
- Locate the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three lines to open the menu.
- From the menu options, select "Statistics."
Within the Statistics section, you have the option to filter the data by specific Data Sets, such as:
After selecting a specific Data Set you can view the averages for various information, including:
- Wind Direction
- Sun & Moon Phases
- Time of Day
- Barometric Pressure
If you don't have this option, please make sure that the app is up to date by clicking this link to download: https://www.tactacam.com/reveal-download
Following these steps, you can explore the Statistics feature in your Reveal app and gain valuable insights from the filtered data.