[4.0 Software Update]
This update will do the following:
- Improves SD card compatibility
- Improves cold temperature performance
- Improves WiFi connection to your mobile phone
- Reinstalling this software will Reset your Tactacam's WiFi settings. If you are still having problems try resetting your phone's network settings. Please see your phones user manual for those instructions.
Tactacam 4.0 Software update install instructions:
- Charge your Tactacam battery fully.
- Erase ALL files off your SD card.
- Download the Tactacam 4.0 Software update to your computer. Click Here to Download
- Click on and drag the SPHOST.BRN file on to your SD card
- Replace the back cap and power on your camera (Camera starts recording)
- Push the record button to pause the camera. The green record light around the power button will stop blinking and become solid.
- With the camera in pause mode proceed to push the mode button to start the update. You will see the WiFi light turn on immediately after pushing the mode button. This indicates that the update is installing.
- The camera will power off when the update is finished. This can take 3 to 4 min.
- You are finished.
Tactacam 4.0 Software update Click Here to Download