Please follow these steps to try resolving your concern. Note: Always shutdown your Tactacam before charging:
- Make sure the battery is seated correctly. To do this, apply forward pressure until you feel the spring-loaded terminals. Apply the end cap and try to power on your Tactacam.
- Check to see if there is a red or green light in the power button? Also, while the Tactacam is attached to a charger, push the battery inwards to see if it begins charging with a red-solid light.
- Red-Solid: Indicates the battery is charging correctly.
- Red-Flashing: Indicates the battery is still not seated inside of the Tactacam properly. This may also consist of a Solid Green with a Flashing Red light.
- No Light: (A) Try a different outlet first. (B) Try to charging it directly to a computer with the included USB cable.
- Make sure to check your connections. Ensure your USB cable is properly attached to the power source as well as attached properly to the Tactacam.
- Check your USB cable. To do this, if available try a different USB cable. (Mini-USB)
- If you have tried all steps provided above, please fill out the form below to contact a Tactacam support specialist.