Tactacam 4.0 and 3.0 https://youtu.be/BBVeTCzy718 POWERING ON + REC + OFF START RECORDING
- Push the Rec/Power button. You will feel the camera vibrate 2 times and see a blinking green light coming from the rec/power button. The green LED must be blinking for the camera to be recording. Note: Tactacam 2.0 will vibrate 1 long and 2 short times when powered On. The process takes approximately 3 seconds. (Note: if light does not begin to flash make sure your sd card is installed, formatted and not filled with videos)
PAUSE YOUR RECORDING
- To pause your recording quickly push the Rec/Power button. The camera will vibrate 1 time and the green light will stop blinking.
- To power your camera completely off just push and hold the Rec/Power button for 4 sec.
- The camera automatically will power off to save battery when not recording (left in pause mode) after 3 min (Tactacam 2.0 powers off after 5 min)
TIP: When carrying your camera in a bag or pocket isolate it to protect the camera from accidentally powering on. Note: When WiFi is On and connected the camera will stay on for the life of the battery. Note: If the memory card is full or the battery is out of power, your camera automatically stops recording and saves the video before powering off. CAMERA MODE INFO (4.0 and 3.0 only) “Quick Change” video modes. (Tactacam 4.0 and 3.0 only) Three preset video modes Green = Standard recording in 2.7K @ 30fps Blue = 5x zoom mode in 1080 @ 60fps to get you even closer to the subject. This is the recommended setting for best filming. Light Blue = Slow motion recording at 120fps provides smooth playback of your shot placement. Best results with lighted arrow nock or tracer round ammo. Your Tactacam has auto low light adjustments allowing you to shoot in low-light environments or when quickly transitioning in and out of low-light conditions. The camera automatically adjusts fps according to the conditions to achieve the optimal exposure and best results. BLACKOUT MODE (Tactacam 4.0 and 3.0 only) To enter Blackout mode press the MODE button when the camera is recording. NOTE: You can only enter and exit the Blackout mode when the camera is recording. When in Blackout mode (4.0/3.0 models only) your camera functions will remain the same, however all lights on the camera will turn off. You will only feel the camera vibrate. 2 vibrations = recording and 1 vibration = pause. If at any time you get confused just push and hold the rec/power button for 4 sec and the camera will power off. NOTE: When using Black out mode periodically confirm you are in the correct mode/Recording/ Paused to avoid missing your footage opportunity. The battery indicator light will blink to inform you of LOW status (last 5%) of the battery when in Blackout mode.
Tactacam 2.0 and older
- Turning On Your Tactacam: Once you have prepared your Tactacam for operation, briefly press the power button, located on the top-center of your Tactacam, within 3 seconds the green LED indicator light comes on and you feel 1 long and 2 short vibrations. Your Tactacam will automatically start recording and the green LED indicator will begin to blink.
- Turning Off Your Tactacam: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until you feel 2 long vibrations and the green LED indicator is no longer on. Your Tactacam is now powered off fully. This can be performed at any time, including while recording.
- Pausing Your Tactacam: When your Tactacam is On and recording you may pause your recording by briefly pressing the button once (1 short vibration and solid green light). To resume, press once (2 short vibrations) and you are back to recording.
- Standby Mode: While your Tactacam is On and has not been recording or inactive for 5 minutes (default setting), it will shut itself off to help you conserve battery life. During Standby you may start recording by pressing the button only once. Two short vibrations and a blinking green light in the button will indicate you are now recording again.
- Charging Remove the back cap and plug the appropriate side of the provided USB cord into your camera. Then plug the other side of the USB cord into the provided wall charger or your computer. You will see a blue and red light. After 10 min there will only be a red light. Red light will remain on till the battery is fully charged.
- Positioning Your Tactacam: While using the Stabilizer or gun mount be sure to position the power button facing upwards at all times. The camera lens should be pointed in the direction of the subject you wish to record.