Yes, due to a Microsoft Surface being a Windows computer tablet, it is fully compatible without having to purchase or install additional apps or software. This makes it easy to view what you just recorded while being in the field.
Articles in this section
- Why Won't My Camera Stop Vibrating Stop Vibrating? Camera is Frozen? Camera won't power off?
- What to do if your Tactacam App is crashing/freezing up
- Why won’t my Tactacam turn on?
- My battery won’t charge, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to a shotgun?
- What if I want to use my own stabilizer?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to my bow?
- What kind of Micro SD Card do I need?
- Is the Tactacam compatible with a Microsoft Surface?
- My stabilizer bolt became loose, what should I do?