Here are the steps to try and fix your concern:
- Be sure to charge your battery fully.
- remove the end cap
- Attach the USB cord to the Tactacam then attach the other end into the included wall charger.
- Now plug the wall adapter into a 110-120v wall outlet.
- Check to see if your battery is seated correctly.
- Apply forward pressure until you feel the spring-loaded terminals.
- Apply the end cap and try to power on your Tactacam.
- When pressing the One-Touch power button, be sure you press firm enough to feel a click.
- If you have tried all steps provided above, please fill out our contact form HERE to contact a Tactacam support specialist.