https://youtu.be/BuexvzJXjyo Every Tactacam Gun Package comes included with a gun mount that fits most shotgun barrels, rifle barrels and scopes. On shotguns you will want to mount your Tactacam using the gun mount on the bottom side of the barrel and closer to the magezine if you want the end of your barrel in the video or closer to the middle of the barrel if you do not want to see the barrel in the video. Safety Note: Please do not mount your Tactacam to the very end of your barrel making the Tactacam stick out past muzzle. You can also buy the gun mount here... https://www.tactacam.com/shop/custom-gun-scope-mount/
Articles in this section
- Why Won't My Camera Stop Vibrating Stop Vibrating? Camera is Frozen? Camera won't power off?
- What to do if your Tactacam App is crashing/freezing up
- Battery Life
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Why won’t my Tactacam turn on?
- My battery won’t charge, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to a shotgun?
- What if I want to use my own stabilizer?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to my bow?
- What kind of Micro SD Card do I need?