https://youtu.be/BuexvzJXjyo Every Tactacam Gun Package comes included with a gun mount that fits most shotgun barrels, rifle barrels and scopes. On shotguns you will want to mount your Tactacam using the gun mount on the bottom side of the barrel and closer to the magezine if you want the end of your barrel in the video or closer to the middle of the barrel if you do not want to see the barrel in the video. Safety Note: Please do not mount your Tactacam to the very end of your barrel making the Tactacam stick out past muzzle. You can also buy the gun mount here... https://www.tactacam.com/shop/custom-gun-scope-mount/
Articles in this section
- Getting Started With Your Tactacam
- Why Won't My Camera Stop Vibrating Stop Vibrating? Camera is Frozen? Camera won't power off?
- How to Connect to your App via WiFi for the first time
- What to do if your Tactacam App is crashing/freezing up
- I have sound but no video? I can only watch videos recorded in certain modes? The Correct Type of Media Player You Need.
- What is the difference between the 4.0 and the 4.0 Wide/Tactacam Selfie camera?
- Battery Life
- Tactacam 3.0 Software update
- Tactacam 4.0 Software update
- Tactacam User Manual