Yes you can. There is a large variety of portable power supplies and external battery packs on the market today. The allow you to charge it’s battery before you leave on your hunt, then allows for you to charge your Tactacam using the included charging cord. Of course larger will be better so try finding one with a large charging time and you will see better results. A power bank or external battery charger with at least a 10,000-15,000 mAh battery will work great.
Articles in this section
- Battery Life
- Tactacam 3.0 Software update
- Tactacam 4.0 Software update
- Tactacam User Manual
- How to reformat an SD Card on Windows
- Which Micro SD Card should I use with my Tactacam?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Why won’t my Tactacam turn on?
- My battery won’t charge, what can I do to fix it?
- How Do I Transfer My Videos/Photos To My Computer?