Yes you can. There is a large variety of portable power supplies and external battery packs on the market today. The allow you to charge it’s battery before you leave on your hunt, then allows for you to charge your Tactacam using the included charging cord. Of course larger will be better so try finding one with a large charging time and you will see better results. A power bank or external battery charger with at least a 10,000-15,000 mAh battery will work great.
Articles in this section
- Why Won't My Camera Stop Vibrating Stop Vibrating? Camera is Frozen? Camera won't power off?
- What to do if your Tactacam App is crashing/freezing up
- Battery Life
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Why won’t my Tactacam turn on?
- My battery won’t charge, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to a shotgun?
- What if I want to use my own stabilizer?
- How do I mount my Tactacam to my bow?
- What kind of Micro SD Card do I need?