Yes you can. There is a large variety of portable power supplies and external battery packs on the market today. The allow you to charge it’s battery before you leave on your hunt, then allows for you to charge your Tactacam using the included charging cord. Of course larger will be better so try finding one with a large charging time and you will see better results. A power bank or external battery charger with at least a 10,000-15,000 mAh battery will work great.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started With Your Tactacam
- Why Won't My Camera Stop Vibrating Stop Vibrating? Camera is Frozen? Camera won't power off?
- How to Connect to your App via WiFi for the first time
- What to do if your Tactacam App is crashing/freezing up
- I have sound but no video? I can only watch videos recorded in certain modes? The Correct Type of Media Player You Need.
- What is the difference between the 4.0 and the 4.0 Wide/Tactacam Selfie camera?
- Battery Life
- Tactacam 3.0 Software update
- Tactacam 4.0 Software update
- Tactacam User Manual